Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on November 19, 2013, 02:31:17 pm

Title: Tatito
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 19, 2013, 02:31:17 pm
Portrait of my dad, he is 86 years old and each day is a blessing. I intended to do the post work as soon as I took the photograph, I know some photographers don't care for this type of approach but I always like to experiment techniques and tools. I would appreciate your views.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Tatito
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 19, 2013, 07:15:51 pm
"Painterly," but still a very evocative portrait.
Title: Re: Tatito
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 19, 2013, 10:18:32 pm
Very cool technique... well done!
Title: Re: Tatito
Post by: wolfnowl on November 20, 2013, 01:37:12 am
Very cool technique... well done!
Indeed!

Mike.
Title: Re: Tatito
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 20, 2013, 01:12:39 pm
Thank you guys!! I am going to print this one on birch, I have experimenting with different substrates lately. We'll see how it goes.!
Title: Re: Tatito
Post by: RSL on November 20, 2013, 01:46:39 pm
Good work, Andres.
Title: Re: Tatito
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 26, 2013, 12:03:09 am
Good work, Andres.

Thanks! Sorry it took so long to answer but I decided to have built a new computer, that I have to have checked because I get no video coming out of the thing. Thanks God for my old box that still works.