Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Ellis Vener on November 17, 2013, 09:07:37 pm

Title: 3" x 3" approx 1/8" thick glass filter holder? Adapter for a 4x4 filter holder?
Post by: Ellis Vener on November 17, 2013, 09:07:37 pm
On eBay I just purchased an increasingly rare set of Harrison & Harrison Black Dot Texture screens for a series of portraitscoming up where I want the look of classic Hollywood filtration (neither black net filter or  digital diffusion in post produces the same feel). One problem: they are 3 x 3-inches and approximately 1/8" thick.  One problem: Any suggestions on filter holders? 
Title: Re: 3" x 3" approx 1/8" thick glass filter holder? Adapter for a 4x4 filter holder?
Post by: Ellis Vener on November 17, 2013, 10:17:51 pm
Figured out that I likely need a matte box
Title: Re: 3" x 3" approx 1/8" thick glass filter holder? Adapter for a 4x4 filter holder?
Post by: Ellis Vener on November 18, 2013, 10:31:11 am
Found what I needed: a Lindahl Bell-O-Shade.