Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: sierraman on November 16, 2013, 07:39:15 pm
-
I took this image last week at Zion N.P. Not sure what to think about it as I tried to find a "new" view of the trees in the park. If it "stinks" please tell me so. ???
-
Been to Zion; I've photographed it. I don't know what time of day it was, or what post-processing you did, but this is too pastel for me. I know that I basically toned my photos way down to get the peach back to the red clay and the beautiful blues back where they belonged.
And then there will be those here who like the pastel renditions.
-
Haven't been there... this does have a certain pastel quality to it... I wouldn't say it stinks!
Mike.
-
Thanks guys for looking. Maybe it's not a keeper but I thought the trees had an interesting look to them. :)
-
I took this image last week at Zion N.P. Not sure what to think about it as I tried to find a "new" view of the trees in the park. If it "stinks" please tell me so. ???
It certainly doesn't stink, but I don't think it works well either. There isn't enough differentiation between the tree and the background, particularly towards the top.
Jeremy