Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on November 11, 2013, 05:49:20 pm

Title: A Fiery Death
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 11, 2013, 05:49:20 pm
(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2854/10808236565_ea6c7a990f_o.jpg)
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: Harald L on November 11, 2013, 07:11:54 pm
It's not a death but dressing for the next stage of life.

Nice picture, Harald
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 12, 2013, 12:14:06 am
Wild!
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: francois on November 12, 2013, 03:08:03 am
Very nice, it's the last burst of color before the end…
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 12, 2013, 07:12:14 am
I like the background.
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 15, 2013, 03:39:48 am
I like the background.

I like the foreground as well!

Jeremy
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: churly on November 15, 2013, 08:32:08 am
Well seen!  I like the whole package.
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 15, 2013, 01:48:13 pm
Thanks!
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on November 15, 2013, 01:59:56 pm
Beautiful image.
An example where extremes work.
:)
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: dhancock on November 15, 2013, 04:03:26 pm
I thoroughly enjoyed this picture. Thanks for posting!
Title: Re: A Fiery Death
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 15, 2013, 04:06:36 pm
First off, let me thank everyone for liking this image. This was my first shot with my new D800. I used a 70-200 2.8 which gave the shot the lovely bokeh which is made up of some bushes but mostly porch lights and the glow off a street light that hadn't quite yet been licked by the morning sun to turn off the auto sensor. Russ and Dave were right....I do like this camera!