Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: ned.ward on November 10, 2013, 07:50:47 am
-
Its Lancashire dialect for "the end"
What do you think?
Ned
-
Beautiful, classic.
Well done!
-
Beautiful, classic.
Well done!
Yes! I like it!
-
Beautiful, classic.
Well done!
+1
-
It may well be a classic but I like it a lot!
-
Yep, very effective indeed; like that kind of mood.
Rob C
-
+1
-
Good stuff
-
Dark and sinister as an proper end should be. This is the end, my friend...
I like it
Harald
-
Love your taste in music Harald.
-
Thanks Christoph.
-
Eric, Slobodan, Francois, Rob, Langier , Graeme, hope you don't mind a block reply, thank you for taking time to view and comment and I'm glad you like it.
Cheers
Ned
-
Just saw it now - my machine has been in the repair shop and is only just returned in partial good health.
That's a wonderfully moody image. I'd love to have taken it. Top of the class!
-
It would be t'end around these parts.
Nice shot.
-
Thanks Seamus, hope your machine survives they can be costly rascals to replace.
Ned
-
You'd be Jeremy from Yorkshire then, nowt wrong wi Yarkshire. Like the burlesque by the way.
Peter Kay talks of t'internet, he's wrong its th'internet.
Thanks for taking time to view and comment
Ned
-
E, the's nowt wrong wi that shot! ;D
Excellent!
Dave
-
E, the's nowt wrong wi that shot! ;D
Excellent!
Dave
百闻不如一见 [百聞不如一見]
Harald
-
You'd be Jeremy from Yorkshire then, nowt wrong wi Yarkshire. Like the burlesque by the way.
Ta duck.
Though to be accurate, I'm from South Wales, I just happen to live in Sheffield. By choice I should add.
Peter Kay talks of t'internet, he's wrong its th'internet.
It's t'interweb surely? ;D