Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: DanielStone on November 08, 2013, 02:45:02 pm
-
works fine
has some velcro on back of box
all items show some wear here and there, but work as intended
just purchased it last month, but realized I just prefer shooting film through this big beast ;)!
Comes as-shown in the picture, all shown items are included in this sale(duh....)
$575 shipped/paypal'd in the USA
USPS money orders are fine too, or cash in-person(I'm in LA)
int'l will need to cover extra cost over US shipping rates.
USPS for both domestic + int'l postage
thx,
Dan
-
Will this work so you can shoot phase one back on the camera?
-
Will this work so you can shoot phase one back on the camera?
YES
I was using it with a V-mount(think 500CM,503CW, 553ELX, 500ELM ,etc) digital back(model: H25)
worked very well
set the shutter speed on the camera and on the shutter box, and fire away(using cable release or button on control box)
a little "convoluted", but still works :)
-
Still available, open to offers
thx,
Dan