Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on November 08, 2013, 04:54:38 am
-
.......
-
Very powerful. Well done.
Peter
-
Interesting, massive and very different from your landscape photos.
I like it.
-
+1
Very strong image, but for my taste the reflection is a bit too much in concurrence with the original.
You might just want to turn the image 180 Degree for a cool effect here. ;)
-
First class, Timo. Good to see you branching out.
-
Interesting, massive and very different from your landscape photos.
I like it.
Agreed!
-
Very unusual and well seen.
-
Very interesting and a real eye-catcher. Where did you shot it?
Harald
-
Love it I have a few similar takes of buildings at Salford Quays shot at night, the new home of the BBC, in similar style.
-
Very interesting and a real eye-catcher. Where did you shot it?
Harald
Helsinki, Finland
-
Interesting, massive and very different from your landscape photos.
I like it.
Same here Timo.
-
+1
Erik
Very powerful. Well done.
Peter
-
+1