Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: arlon on November 07, 2013, 12:00:34 pm
-
Just curious if anyone has an opinion on this. I've found a lot of comments on methods to make the edges for wraps but haven't found any info specific to this plugin. Hope to print some canvas and try some gallery wraps so there is going to be a whole new set of learning curves for me. Just wondering if the wrap plugin is worth bothering with.
-
I think the Layout Plugin is the quickest way I've ever setup a print for gallery wrapping. The ability to quickly switch between different borders is pretty sweet. http://youtu.be/6Ou7vBDD6HM
-
I like Perfect Resize - not just for resizing - but for options on wrapping. You can set the border width, and decide what kind of border you want. It also give you an option to create a separate layer for the border, or flatten.
If you are going to be enlarging your images to any degree - I would consider this tool over photoshop as it uses fractals which is a superior method of enlargement.
You can download a trial before you buy.