Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on November 05, 2013, 08:32:08 am

Title: Canon ipf8100 inks
Post by: Mike Sellers on November 05, 2013, 08:32:08 am
From the manual it says to use carts with an H on the side but my printer has a mix of carts with the H and F which is supposed to be for the 9000. I even pulled one cart that had both an H and F on it. I`m confused. Does it matter if you install a letter F?
Title: Re: Canon ipf8100 inks
Post by: Pete Berry on November 05, 2013, 12:20:13 pm
All but the four iPF X100 gray-scale inks are shared with the iPF X000 series printers. Carts/receptacle are slotted to prevent putting the wrong cart in. If it fits without mod., OK to use.

Pete
Title: Re: Canon ipf8100 inks
Post by: Mike Sellers on November 05, 2013, 03:26:44 pm
Thanks -I contacted Canon and they said to only use the 702 MBK in the 8100.