Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on November 02, 2013, 11:56:59 pm

Title: Pest Graves
Post by: cjogo on November 02, 2013, 11:56:59 pm
Budapest grave yard -- always something interesting in E European cemetery spots ... ;). T-max 35mm
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: wolfnowl on November 03, 2013, 01:07:10 am
With a title like that I was expecting some religious cult with little tiny cockroach coffins...  :o

Okay, never mind, it's been a long day.

Nice shot, BTW!!

Mike.
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: cjogo on November 03, 2013, 01:45:49 am
Another one from that day  ;D
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: Rob C on November 03, 2013, 05:28:00 am
Like I said some time ago: wonderful eye.

Rob C
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 03, 2013, 09:36:24 am
Like I said some time ago: wonderful eye.

Rob C
Absolutely!
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on November 03, 2013, 09:44:29 am
The second one is beautifully creepy ...
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: cjogo on November 03, 2013, 12:14:20 pm
Found the best cemeteries > in the East Europe range.    Beautiful statues for their departed .... :)
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 03, 2013, 03:26:41 pm
With a title like that I was expecting some religious cult with little tiny cockroach coffins...  :o...

+1

Besides, the thread somehow associates 'pest' with Eastern Europeans... I must protest in strongest terms ;)
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: Rob C on November 03, 2013, 04:58:20 pm
+1

Besides, the thread somehow associates 'pest' with Eastern Europeans... I must protest in strongest terms ;)


You need a Buda-Lite.

Rob
Title: Re: Pest Graves
Post by: cjogo on November 03, 2013, 05:22:49 pm

You need a Buda-Lite.

Rob
;D :D