Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on October 30, 2013, 02:14:49 am

Title: Not a happy visit
Post by: cjogo on October 30, 2013, 02:14:49 am
One of the biggest  ...  :(
Title: Re: Not a happy visit
Post by: cjogo on October 30, 2013, 01:09:03 pm
So eerie to walk around > easy to shoot any angle > very little activity  <  the several times I have ventured to this camp ..
Title: Re: Not a happy visit
Post by: Alexis Alvarez on October 30, 2013, 02:50:43 pm
What is it?
Title: Re: Not a happy visit
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 30, 2013, 02:56:51 pm
What is it?

Looks like Auschwitz.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Not a happy visit
Post by: amolitor on October 30, 2013, 03:29:50 pm
It was auschwitz last time cjogo shared this photo with us, I think, yes ;)
Title: Re: Not a happy visit
Post by: cjogo on October 30, 2013, 03:53:37 pm
It was auschwitz last time cjogo shared this photo with us, I think, yes ;)


OOPS -- sorry :o if I have already loaded up this image --