Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on October 27, 2013, 02:07:47 pm

Title: Sunrise Praha
Post by: cjogo on October 27, 2013, 02:07:47 pm
The WALL had just come down ...  traveling the Eastern side >  Berlin to Slovakian Eastern Border and then North to Poland :: this trip  ;)
Title: Re: Sunrise Praha
Post by: wmchauncey on October 27, 2013, 02:23:58 pm
I see a lot of noise and halos     ;)
Title: Re: Sunrise Praha
Post by: cjogo on October 27, 2013, 02:26:17 pm
Yeah :P    a better find the original  -- 1989 image on Kodachrome >  just the scans weren't the best in those early transfer of film > in those days ...
Title: Re: Sunrise Praha
Post by: Seoonmie on October 29, 2013, 01:38:41 pm
Even with its' flaws I think it is an important document of one period changing to another. Please, tell me you've got more!
Title: Re: Sunrise Praha
Post by: cjogo on October 30, 2013, 03:55:46 pm
Even with its' flaws I think it is an important document of one period changing to another. Please, tell me you've got more!

Yes, About 4+ years of East Europe -- amazing how much this early- beautiful train station changed by '95 ..glad I was there to capture the original ..