Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Seoonmie on October 21, 2013, 11:43:55 am

Title: Playing the dog
Post by: Seoonmie on October 21, 2013, 11:43:55 am
Ok. I know a lot of people don't appreciate others posting pictures of their own kids. So, if you feel this picture is out of place here, just let me know (it's just that I'm quite new here, so I don't know the conventions of the forum yet).

Anyway, this picture should be titled "Laura, a 5-year old portrait". However, she was not in a mood for a "formal" portraiture session. Instead, she insisted on me taking her picture while "she was playing the dog".

(http://jjuntunen.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Ihmisi%E4/Soitan_koiraa-1344.jpg/_img900.jpg)
Title: Re: Playing the dog
Post by: wmchauncey on October 21, 2013, 02:31:56 pm
I want to see more definition from the dog/shirt area.      ;)
Title: Re: Playing the dog
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 21, 2013, 03:00:56 pm
I want to see more definition from the dog/shirt area.      ;)

I agree. It's potentially quite cute but the muddy black area doesn't help.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Playing the dog
Post by: Seoonmie on October 23, 2013, 02:32:14 pm
Thank you both.