Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 20, 2013, 05:16:16 pm

Title: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 20, 2013, 05:16:16 pm
With this image in the Wildlife category:

(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5524/10389693303_b0fc1acd08_c.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/10389693303/)
An Eye for Art (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/10389693303/) by Slobodan Blagojevic (http://www.flickr.com/people/slobodan_blagojevic/), on Flickr

Other nominees in the same category could be seen here: http://www.thespiderawards.com/gala8th/nominations.php?x=a&cid=232

Last year, I won third place, again in the Wildlife category, with this:

(http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4054/4639524173_d350932e84_z.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/4639524173/)
Ape (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/4639524173/) by Slobodan Blagojevic (http://www.flickr.com/people/slobodan_blagojevic/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 20, 2013, 06:01:23 pm
Hearty congrats, Slobodan!
Nice work.
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: RSL on October 20, 2013, 06:53:24 pm
More hearty congrats, Slobodan. I remember that face from last year. I think I like this year's win even better. Bravo!
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: David Sutton on October 20, 2013, 09:58:36 pm
Very cool images. Well deserved!
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 21, 2013, 12:21:02 am
That beats a Kelby walk prize by six or seven miles...hearty congrats!
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 21, 2013, 04:14:16 am
Well done - and much deserved.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on October 21, 2013, 06:56:40 am
Congratulations Slobodan!
But what the heck do self portraits do in a wildlife contest?  ;)

Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 21, 2013, 07:39:50 am
Meh. I mean, it's not as if you had much competition, is it?  ;)

Seriously, a nice shot & very well done.
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: churly on October 21, 2013, 10:14:07 am
Well done!  I have admired this shot shot on your website before.
Chuck
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: francois on October 21, 2013, 10:21:29 am
Well deserved! Bravo…
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 21, 2013, 10:27:51 am
... But what the heck do self portraits do in a wildlife contest?  ;)

Split personality? :)

Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on October 21, 2013, 06:15:02 pm
Well done.  I applaud the perspicacity of the judges.

Regards,
Dale

p.s.  I had to look up perspicacity in order to spell it.  I learned two things:  1) It was a disease from which Churchy La Femme once
suffered and 2) He (Perse P. Cassidy) was the brother of Butch.
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: Alan Klein on October 21, 2013, 07:06:45 pm
Nice shot Slobodan.  Congrats on the win.  The judges obviously have a good eye too!  Alan.
Title: Re: Won B&W Spider Awards Nominee Title!
Post by: wolfnowl on October 22, 2013, 02:25:06 am
Congrats indeed!

Mike.