Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: sierraman on October 17, 2013, 11:07:18 am

Title: June Lake Fall Colors
Post by: sierraman on October 17, 2013, 11:07:18 am
Too much going on here?
Title: Re: June Lake Fall Colors
Post by: wmchauncey on October 17, 2013, 12:12:19 pm
Yeah there is...my eye doesn't know where to go.      ;)
Title: Re: June Lake Fall Colors
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 17, 2013, 02:00:43 pm
I think so. I suspect there are good shots to be had in that area, since the colours are lovely, but this is a "get it all in the frame" image and, for me, it doesn't work.

Jeremy
Title: Re: June Lake Fall Colors
Post by: sierraman on October 17, 2013, 02:14:36 pm
Thanks guys for looking. On this particular image I tried to get it all in one shot. Too much information I guess.  :)
Title: Re: June Lake Fall Colors
Post by: Harald L on October 17, 2013, 04:24:22 pm
Yes, it may be a little bit overloaded but I know this very special autumn feeling when you got overwhelmed by the colors and atmosphere. I'm pretty sure that no one will fall into an information-overloading-koma by looking at this nice picture.

;-)

Harald