Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: AFairley on October 14, 2013, 05:16:08 pm

Title: Fooling around
Post by: AFairley on October 14, 2013, 05:16:08 pm
OK, so I was fooling around downtown with the camera.  I decided to eliminate sense of place.  Then I decided to eliminate evocative light.  Then I decided to eliminate compelling compositon.  This was the result.   :D

(http://www.ahfairley.com/gallery/2013/content/images/large/Garage_Gate.jpg)
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: Harald L on October 14, 2013, 06:18:16 pm
Impressive. How did you manage to upload non-rectangular pictures?

Harald
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: AFairley on October 14, 2013, 08:09:14 pm
Impressive. How did you manage to upload non-rectangular pictures?

Harald

That's just your eyes fooling aroung, Harald.   ;)
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: Richowens on October 15, 2013, 12:05:57 am
OK, so I was fooling around downtown with the camera.  I decided to eliminate sense of place.  Then I decided to eliminate evocative light.  Then I decided to eliminate compelling compositon.  This was the result.   :D



  But you did not eliminate the intrigue.

Rich
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: wolfnowl on October 15, 2013, 12:57:55 am
Fooling around, yes.  But is it the Art of Fooling Around?  ???

Nicely done, BTW.

Mike.
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: RSL on October 15, 2013, 07:44:09 am
A great optical illusion, Alan.
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: David Eckels on October 15, 2013, 07:48:44 pm
Love it!
Title: Re: Fooling around
Post by: TSJ1927 on October 15, 2013, 09:32:07 pm
The Matrix, if with a little green.