Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on October 13, 2013, 05:59:18 pm

Title: Autumn's coming
Post by: Harald L on October 13, 2013, 05:59:18 pm
Today I've had a nice walk through a forrest near City of Hamburg. The last days we had a lot of rain but today the sun was my friend.

Harald

PS: No, I don't want to try it in BW
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Richowens on October 13, 2013, 07:53:19 pm
WOW!! Breathtaking. B&W would be a desecration.

Rich
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Bob_B on October 14, 2013, 09:40:19 am
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I can almost smell the autumn air.
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: francois on October 14, 2013, 09:52:12 am
Great colors and very pleasant location!

Good job!
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 14, 2013, 11:53:17 am
Nice!
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: cjogo on October 14, 2013, 04:30:27 pm
Just right ~!
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: AFairley on October 14, 2013, 05:18:13 pm
Classic image.
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: RSL on October 14, 2013, 05:46:54 pm
Very nice, Harald.
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 15, 2013, 02:30:37 pm
PS: No, I don't want to try it in BW

Oh, come on, Harald. You're surely not suggesting that those gorgeous yellows and oranges are actually important, are you?  ;)

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: mattpallante on October 15, 2013, 04:46:25 pm
Boy, that's so pleasing to look at! I've got a road trip Saturday morning to the mountains in East Tennessee and western North Carolina and your beautiful image has got me psyched to go!

Matt
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Tonysx on October 15, 2013, 05:51:10 pm
PS: No, I don't want to try it in BW
Good! Who on earth, here, would suggest such an abomination? +1 for appreciation.
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: David Eckels on October 15, 2013, 07:41:44 pm
Fantastic!
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Ed Blagden on October 16, 2013, 07:58:48 am
PS: No, I don't want to try it in BW

Lovely shot.

You are right about not trying it in B&W.  Eurk.  Discard at once.



Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: RSL on October 16, 2013, 01:53:24 pm
A beautiful spot, Harald, and well photographed.
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: davidh202 on October 16, 2013, 11:19:02 pm
Hey Harald , that looks like a Banana Split with a dab of Vanilla ice cream on the left  ::)  ;)  ;D

Beautiful !!!
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Harald L on October 17, 2013, 03:47:53 am
Thank you guys for your friendly comments.

Bow.

Harald
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on October 19, 2013, 06:12:42 am
10/10 Harald, lovely stuff!
Title: Re: Autumn's coming
Post by: Seoonmie on October 19, 2013, 11:26:47 am

PS: No, I don't want to try it in BW

Well, how about some selective colour then? Yellow, perhaps.

Good picture, by the way. Very enjoyable to look at, I especially like the trees and their reflections.