Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Riaan van Wyk on October 13, 2013, 11:05:52 am

Title: For Russ
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on October 13, 2013, 11:05:52 am
Hand of man or maybe it should be foot of tractor.
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: RSL on October 14, 2013, 07:38:31 am
Thanks, Riaan -- I think.
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: wmchauncey on October 17, 2013, 08:32:19 pm
There are too few places left where the hand of man is not present.     :'(
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on October 19, 2013, 06:07:03 am
The pic is a prime example of clutching at very short straws with a healthy dose of frustration thrown in. I have come to the conclusion that the local valley I live in is not the best if one shoots the stuff that I do, confirmed by a recent trip to Cape Town. I stayed in Stellenbosch for one night and stared till I couldn't stare anymore, the light, scenery, clouds..but here I have to work very hard to get something worthy of keeping.

Anyway, I'm attaching a cellpic of the area I visited.