Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on October 13, 2013, 09:55:27 am

Title: bridge
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 13, 2013, 09:55:27 am
It was dull, the light wasn't brilliant and it wasn't a good time of day to be taking photographs, but I did what I could. I'm also playing with my newly-purchased copy of Silver Efex 2, which really is rather fun.

Have I managed something worthwhile?

Jeremy
Title: Re: bridge
Post by: Bruce Cox on October 13, 2013, 10:39:08 am
I enjoyed looking at the bridge.  I might squeeze the right and left sides down close to it and or a square.
Title: Re: bridge
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on October 13, 2013, 10:51:23 am
Hi Jeremy, the clouds are a bit overdone for my taste but others will differ. It is a likeable photo nonetheless.
Title: Re: bridge
Post by: Harald L on October 14, 2013, 07:23:27 am
Jeremy, I like the picture and would consider a filter to lighten up the sky a little bit. SilverEfex2 provides a lot of stuff to handle a picture like this.

Harald