Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bruno Gil on October 10, 2013, 02:19:02 pm

Title: Sea Paradise
Post by: Bruno Gil on October 10, 2013, 02:19:02 pm
Hi guys

Not much time to shoot. This place is 5m car from my home.
Thanks

1.
(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2851/9951318066_2c52b683da_c.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/brunogil1933/9951318066/)
Sea Paradise (http://www.flickr.com/photos/brunogil1933/9951318066/) by Bruno Gil 1933 (http://www.flickr.com/people/brunogil1933/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: batmura on October 10, 2013, 03:52:25 pm
Absolutely stunning! What was your exposure?
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: Fine_Art on October 10, 2013, 06:28:22 pm
Beautiful. Well done.
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 11, 2013, 04:22:33 am
Nice colours.
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: francois on October 11, 2013, 05:44:03 am
Very nicely done. I like the colors but also the sky.
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: mvsoske on October 11, 2013, 05:47:15 am
Oh yes, enjoyable and engaging.

Mark
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 11, 2013, 08:12:41 am
I like the water on the island. Can you get closer?
Title: Re: Sea Paradise
Post by: Bruno Gil on October 11, 2013, 02:50:24 pm
Absolutely stunning! What was your exposure?

Thanks batmura

Because the sea was really "wild" that day, i just needed 30" exposure

Beautiful. Well done.

Thanks Fine Art

Nice colours.

Thanks Paulo

Very nicely done. I like the colors but also the sky.

Thanks Francois

Oh yes, enjoyable and engaging.

Mark

Thanks Mark

I like the water on the island. Can you get closer?

Thanks sdwilsonsct
Yes i can get closer, but i need to go down, so the perspective its gonna change and it doesnt work so nice, for me of course.
I´ve made some closer shoots that day. But its impossible to isolate the island.