Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on October 09, 2013, 08:05:20 am
-
Realize this doesn't fall under the guise of nature or landscape, but would like an opinion regardless, please.
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/10123175754_67930bef97_o.jpg)
-
There is little or no meaningful relationship between the curios; they mainly get in each other's way. Their resale value may be similar. It looks new, commercial and boring.
-
There is little or no meaningful relationship between the curios; they mainly get in each other's way. Their resale value may be similar. It looks new, commercial and boring.
This sums it up well.
-
Looks like ordered to look like not ordered. No flair at all.
Sorry. Harald
-
I just liked the strong diagonals and felt like I'd done a good job in the B&W conversion. Curios are what they are. I didn't arrange them, just took the shot.