Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on October 08, 2013, 03:52:11 pm

Title: Looking for those shades
Post by: cjogo on October 08, 2013, 03:52:11 pm
Abstract Paris
Title: Re: Looking for those shades
Post by: cjogo on October 09, 2013, 02:04:48 pm
Always makes it helpful if the whole Zone system is just there before you  ;D
Title: Re: Looking for those shades
Post by: fike on October 10, 2013, 10:36:20 am
Lots of fabulous elements here, but I am afraid that the closest chain ring is quite distracting to me.  I love the details in the stone. I love the decaying-ruins look to the wall, but that darn chain.
Title: Re: Looking for those shades
Post by: cjogo on October 10, 2013, 02:16:56 pm
Will try to eliminate -- did not have that option in the film days  :D  If we would had cropped in camera -- would had lost the bottom of the door ,etc
Title: Re: Looking for those shades
Post by: fike on October 10, 2013, 03:30:08 pm
Will try to eliminate -- did not have that option in the film days  :D  If we would had cropped in camera -- would had lost the bottom of the door ,etc

NOW I love it.  Some will question the cloning of the chain, but I do not.  You didn't do anything to change the essence of the photo.  Very nice!!
Title: Re: Looking for those shades
Post by: cjogo on October 10, 2013, 04:47:09 pm
Thanks to Photoshop ---I am sure I would had taken more "chances" with capturing images,   on my travels -- if I knew such a creature existed back then  ;)