Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BobDavid on October 08, 2013, 11:29:03 am

Title: A Good Friend
Post by: BobDavid on October 08, 2013, 11:29:03 am
I know he doesn't see what I see or think what I think. Despite his limitations, he is a sentient being. Sometimes I give him more credit than he deserves, other times less.

You really need to click on the picture and then on the magnifying glass so that the image fills the screen to see the intricate details. One thing about the grid:  the crisscrossing lines are r,g,g,b--are an acknowledgment of the Bayer pattern utilized by the sensor.
Title: Re: A Good Friend
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 08, 2013, 02:28:37 pm
You're really having fun these days, Bob.
Title: Re: A Good Friend
Post by: BobDavid on October 08, 2013, 03:17:32 pm
I am having a blast, and the dogs seem to be having fun. The pooch in this photo is our adopted Chiweenie (wiener dog/chihuahua), Little Guy. He's got character--always up to something.

I'm looking to photograph one dog per month for free to be used in a calendar. If anyone knows of an interesting dog, or two, or three in Central Florida, let 'em know. email:  r o s i n s k y @ t o p d o g i m a g i n g . n e t
Title: Re: A Good Friend
Post by: BlasR on October 08, 2013, 07:18:50 pm
good friend its a dollars the i can spend ..here we go!$