Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on October 07, 2013, 05:51:53 pm
-
What good would trip to the Neotropics be without a few hummingbird images?
It's always fun (or maybe frustrating) to try to nail a good shot of these guys at flowering plants. I was happy with this one :-)
(http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7051/j315.jpg)
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/1250 sec
Aperture: 4
ISO: 400
Lens: EF600mm f/4L IS II USM
-
Not to sound like a broken record but another outstanding image. He/She lives up to the name! Pls. Keep 'em coming.
Praki.
-
Wonderful shot Glenn!
I might be careful who I show this image to though - you might start a new craze in hair fashion!
Tony Jay
-
Very nice shot, beautiful contrast between the green background and the vibrant colors (head and flower).
-
All your shots really show the "personality" of the subjects, for lack of better words...
-
Nice! Would like to see it larger :)
-
Really outstanding.
-
Wonderful image!