Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BobDavid on October 06, 2013, 12:34:47 am

Title: Huh!
Post by: BobDavid on October 06, 2013, 12:34:47 am
What?
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Colorwave on October 06, 2013, 03:50:03 am
As well as why?
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: BobDavid on October 06, 2013, 12:07:06 pm
As well as why?

Just because.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 06, 2013, 12:17:55 pm
I suspect I must be missing something.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 06, 2013, 01:09:30 pm
I suspect I must be missing something.

I suspect that's what Greek sculptures would look like if they used dogs as models  ;)
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Colorwave on October 06, 2013, 01:39:32 pm
How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on October 06, 2013, 02:13:10 pm
I suspect I must be missing something.

Jeremy

I'm not so unsure- I know I'm missing something.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: RSL on October 06, 2013, 02:37:47 pm
Well, it beats every Jackson Pollock I've seen.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Justinr on October 06, 2013, 04:30:20 pm
How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A banana.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 06, 2013, 06:28:36 pm
How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Four: one to change the bulb and three to put the giraffe in the bath.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 06, 2013, 08:13:40 pm
+1 to all of the above.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: SunnyUK on October 08, 2013, 06:00:16 am
-1, just to balance things
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: jjj on October 08, 2013, 06:40:11 am
Here's the photographer's blog/website (http://topdogimaging.net/blog/) where he usually does conventional dog portraits and sometimes something a bit different.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: BlasR on October 08, 2013, 07:20:33 pm
I think U need a JOB,,or go for obama free things, that keep u busy..
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: BobDavid on October 08, 2013, 09:46:59 pm
I think U need a JOB,,or go for obama free things, that keep u busy..

My job is photographing dogs and restoring antique photos. What's yours?
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: jjj on October 09, 2013, 06:35:43 am
I think U need a JOB,,or go for obama free things, that keep u busy..
Huh! What?
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: petermfiore on October 09, 2013, 08:03:28 am
Well, it beats every Jackson Pollock I've seen.


NO it doesn't.



Peter
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: BobDavid on October 09, 2013, 08:29:49 am

NO it doesn't.



Peter

Agreed, JP's work is tough to beat. ... Still, I'm flattered that somebody mentioned my work in the same sentence as JP's.
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: petermfiore on October 09, 2013, 08:31:29 am
Agreed, JP's work is a tough to beat. Still, I'm flattered that somebody mentioned my work in the same sentence as JP's.


Your in great company.

Peter
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: BlasR on October 09, 2013, 04:04:33 pm
My job is photographing dogs and restoring antique photos. What's yours?


Oh that is your job! love it.

My job?  U asking me my job? Well well my job its asking those like U if they have a job...see we all have a job!!!
Title: Re: Huh!
Post by: Rocco Penny on October 09, 2013, 07:53:52 pm
(QUOTE) BlasR:
"Oh that is your job! love it.
My job?  U asking me my job? Well well my job its asking those like U if they have a job...see we all have a job!!!"

well you went and out rocco'd rocco,
huh indeed!
I have no idea what you're saying, but I'm sure I like it.
I hope ypu don't go all weird on us...