Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rocco Penny on October 05, 2013, 09:36:57 am

Title: Artists that inspire you/here's one that I look up to
Post by: Rocco Penny on October 05, 2013, 09:36:57 am
Do you have a favorite artist or person that inspires you?
Past or present, doesn't matter, I'm looking for more in the way of thrilling themes to reflect on.
Here's an interview with who I think is my all around favorite artist;

artist.http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/singer-linda-ronstadt/?show=19214

Linda Ronstadt may only be a singer,  but what an inspirational person.
Shows us all how a little dignity goes a long way.
Who inspires you?  Wife? Kids?   Who???
Thank you and have a nice day
Title: Re: Artists that inspire you/here's one that I look up to
Post by: WalterEG on October 05, 2013, 03:32:00 pm
I am with you 100% on that one Rocco.

W