Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on October 01, 2013, 04:15:48 am
-
Good morning, these are two shots from Carcavelos beach, same location as my previous posting ("the bench"). This pier (or pontoon?) is located at the entrance of the beach. The first shot was taken basically at night, under artificial light of a lamp post, a 30 sec exposure at f8 and ISO 400. I like the complementing colours.
The second shot was taken later on, shortly after sunrise.
Regards
-
#1 is certainly the more interesting shot IMHO.
#2 nothing wrong with it but it is just a record shot for mind.
Tony Jay
-
#2 is very nice - the angles, or lines, of the surf, the pier, and the boat's wake make what I think is a dynamic composition. If it were my photo, I would get rid of the little dark wave off to the right.
-
Marvellous images, Paulo. The first one is especially appealing.
-
#1: I like the structure in the pier. Can't decide about the strong colours!
-
What's colour photography about? :-)
-
I also vote for #1. The second photo is far from bad but not as original.
-
Not to step on your thread, but 52 exposures combined in LR using the LR/Enfuse plugin. Might be something to play with...
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5121/5318024529_6dfd212d18_m.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfnowl/5318024529/)
Waves Rolling In (http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfnowl/5318024529/) by wolfnowl (http://www.flickr.com/people/wolfnowl/), on Flickr
Mike.
-
Not to step on your thread, but 52 exposures combined in LR using the LR/Enfuse plugin. Might be something to play with...
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5121/5318024529_6dfd212d18_m.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfnowl/5318024529/)
Waves Rolling In (http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfnowl/5318024529/) by wolfnowl (http://www.flickr.com/people/wolfnowl/), on Flickr
Mike.
Interesting use of LR/Enfuse. Thanks for the idea, I'll need to do some testing.
-
No worries, wonderful image. I will have to try this plugin.
-
Love the first one :)