Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on September 30, 2013, 02:41:11 am

Title: Report about RPT P3
Post by: BernardLanguillier on September 30, 2013, 02:41:11 am
Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for the very informative report on the new RPT P3.

I share 100% of your views on the typical photography backpack and this seems like a very interesting option. Both the system inside the pack and the pack itself indeed.

I have be using individual pouches in performance Osprey packs for years, but they are far from being as refined as what we have here.

Plus I just restarting to shoot 4x5 with a new set of second hand lenses and a scanning back that are yet to find a suitable home, so this comes incredibly timely (they do appear to have a dedicated betterlight case which is just amazing).  ;)

Thanks again.

cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Report about RPT P3
Post by: BernardLanguillier on October 03, 2013, 11:12:49 pm
In fact, this seems to be such a match for my needs that I have just tried ordering a full kit.

I won't regret my heavy and uncomfortable Loewe Pro large pack for sure.

Cheers,
Bernard