Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on September 28, 2013, 10:47:54 pm

Title: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 28, 2013, 10:47:54 pm
I meant to get to it - oh, say about 5 years ago. Shot with an old Nikon Coolpix 5700 looking over a friend's fence in Missouri.

(http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3789/9991653795_ae9816711d_o.jpg)

Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 28, 2013, 11:23:22 pm
Oops!

What I see is this:

Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 29, 2013, 12:30:43 am
See if it's fixed now.
Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Harald L on September 29, 2013, 03:27:29 am
Very nice.

Harald
Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 29, 2013, 09:25:04 am
Yours is much better now, Chris, but mine is still pretty ugly.   ;)

Lovely, foggy shot!
Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 29, 2013, 10:20:50 am
Very nice, Chris!
Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: David Eckels on September 29, 2013, 10:45:42 am
I really like the contrast between the branches in the foreground and the shadows in the mist. The color tones are soothing, too. Just what I needed after telling my boss last night, that I was retiring in July!
Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 29, 2013, 11:18:08 am
I told my boss the day Statewide testing started, when I called in sick coincidently, for the four days of the testing. He wasn't very happy either.
Title: Re: Raiding the Larder for Older Images
Post by: David Eckels on September 29, 2013, 11:22:10 am
I told my boss the day Statewide testing started, when I called in sick coincidently, for the four days of the testing. He wasn't very happy either.
+1