Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on September 28, 2013, 03:02:12 pm

Title: Nottingham Road
Post by: William Walker on September 28, 2013, 03:02:12 pm
Hi

I have not posted for a while. I hope you like it.

Wiliam
Title: Re: Nottingham Road
Post by: Tony Jay on September 28, 2013, 04:05:11 pm
Nice Willim, Nottingham Road has always been a pretty neck of the woods!
Good to hear from you again.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Nottingham Road
Post by: William Walker on September 28, 2013, 04:36:59 pm
Hi Tony

Thank you! Are you still on your way out here next month?

William
Title: Re: Nottingham Road
Post by: Tony Jay on September 28, 2013, 05:00:19 pm
Yes.
In four weeks we will be in South Africa.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Nottingham Road
Post by: Chairman Bill on September 28, 2013, 06:36:04 pm
So not somewhere along the Derby end of the A52 then?
Title: Re: Nottingham Road
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on September 29, 2013, 03:41:33 pm
So not somewhere along the Derby end of the A52 then?

Nope.

I like the pic William, lots to look at.