Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: ilsiu on September 22, 2013, 10:33:22 pm

Title: Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?
Post by: ilsiu on September 22, 2013, 10:33:22 pm
I know that Michael is still a very active photographer - the LuLa cover page regularly features his recent photos.  But is there any online photo gallery that shows a large collection of his images?  I can't seem to find anything like that on luminous-landscape.
Title: Re: Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?
Post by: francois on September 23, 2013, 07:39:36 am
I cannot find anything either but until then, you might try this: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/search/?q=page+1&Search=Search&area=all
Title: Re: Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?
Post by: ilsiu on September 23, 2013, 10:09:43 am
Thanks - I gave the search engine a shot, but the images seemed to be mostly older ones (more than ~5 years old) and were scattered in different articles and mixed with images from other photographers.  I was hoping to find a large collection of images in the same place.
Title: Re: Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?
Post by: francois on September 23, 2013, 11:53:00 am
Thanks - I gave the search engine a shot, but the images seemed to be mostly older ones (more than ~5 years old) and were scattered in different articles and mixed with images from other photographers.  I was hoping to find a large collection of images in the same place.

You might want to contact Michael directly via PM.