Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on September 20, 2013, 10:38:55 pm

Title: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 20, 2013, 10:38:55 pm
A "W" in the Win column is still a win.

Cell Phone shot....go figure, I'm at a photo show and my camera is at home.  ???

(http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3746/9846738825_7ffc996212_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 20, 2013, 11:47:24 pm
Congrats!
At least you had your camera (i.e., cell phone) with you when you first made the shot. Don't leave home without it!
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: cjogo on September 21, 2013, 12:45:34 am
Congrats  ~!!
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: wolfnowl on September 21, 2013, 01:25:35 am
Congratulations indeed!

Mike.
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 21, 2013, 01:52:20 am
Congrats!
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Harald L on September 21, 2013, 03:21:29 am
A "W" in the Win column is still a win.

Cell Phone shot....go figure, I'm at a photo show and my camera is at home.  ???

(http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3746/9846738825_7ffc996212_o.jpg)

Congrats! So, it's kind of a selfie?

Harald
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 21, 2013, 03:41:35 am
Well done, Chris.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 21, 2013, 09:23:17 am
Thanks All! It's nice to be on the winning side once in awhile. A friend made the shot with my cell. I hate cell phones and want to live somewhere they don't exist, but then I hate the extreme hot or cold even more...sighhhhhhhhhh.
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 21, 2013, 09:56:48 am
Congrats! So, it's kind of a selfie?

Harald
It's an assisted selfie, or maybe a semi-selfie.
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Harald L on September 21, 2013, 12:08:08 pm
Thanks All! It's nice to be on the winning side once in awhile. A friend made the shot with my cell. I hate cell phones and want to live somewhere they don't exist, but then I hate the extreme hot or cold even more...sighhhhhhhhhh.

You know that there is technology available which blocks any cellphone-frequencies on your property? I really play with that thought...

Harald
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 21, 2013, 12:15:08 pm
Congratulations!
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 21, 2013, 01:18:03 pm
You know that there is technology available which blocks any cellphone-frequencies on your property? I really play with that thought...

Harald

And I would but got rid of my land line a long time ago...it's sort of a love hate relationship.
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Iluvmycam on September 21, 2013, 02:07:31 pm
Good for you!
Title: Re: Not a world Class Salon Show, but...
Post by: Harald L on September 21, 2013, 02:33:01 pm
And I would but got rid of my land line a long time ago...it's sort of a love hate relationship.

I'd really miss my weekly FaceTime-session with my younger daughter living in New Zealand.

H