Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on September 20, 2013, 08:51:20 am
-
Twins?
-
Possibly. At least they use the same optician.
-
Twins?
Not monozygotic: one of them's blurred.
Jeremy
-
Not monozygotic: one of them's blurred.
Jeremy
Obviously, I had to look that one up! Maybe two fathers at the same time - more or less?
Being shaken and strirred, contrary to Mr Bond's advice, might have caused the perma-blur to happen to the one poor lass at conception. I find medicine fascinating. If alarming. If there's a moral, perhaps it's to avoid the use of mixers in your drinks.
Rob C
-
Obviously, I had to look that one up! Maybe two fathers at the same time - more or less?
Had this twice in my own lab career and one instance from another lab of three different fathers for triplets! No lie!
-
Had this twice in my own lab career and one instance from another lab of three different fathers for triplets! No lie!
Busy 'lady'!
Rob C
-
Twins?
Doesn't matter. A great shot anyway. Had attention immediately.
Harald