Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Dale Villeponteaux on September 19, 2013, 11:52:48 pm

Title: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on September 19, 2013, 11:52:48 pm
A recent trip to Philadelphia.  Weather was great, if you own a wetsuit.

Regards,
Dale

Title: Re: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: wolfnowl on September 20, 2013, 02:37:32 am
There's a lot to like here.  Wasn't sure about the traffic light at first, but I think it fits.

Mike.
Title: Re: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: David Eckels on September 20, 2013, 02:45:55 am
There's a lot to like here.  Wasn't sure about the traffic light
I like this very much.
Title: Re: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: francois on September 20, 2013, 03:49:24 am
Superb atmosphere. Well done.
Title: Re: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on September 22, 2013, 09:53:13 am
Thank you for your kind comments.  I always wonder, when I post anything, whether I'll need
first aid afterwards. 

Gratefully,
Dale
Title: Re: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: RSL on September 22, 2013, 09:42:30 pm
No first aid this time, Dale. It's a wonderful shot. The color differential is a bonus.
Title: Re: Masonic Temple Philadelphia
Post by: AFairley on September 24, 2013, 04:27:24 pm
I like this a lot too.  If it were mine, though, I would straighten the verticals, they make the shot look sloppy to me and are easy enough to fix in post.