Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on September 18, 2013, 05:06:03 pm

Title: Mixed Salad
Post by: Harald L on September 18, 2013, 05:06:03 pm
What do you think:

( ) Color
( ) B/W
( ) waste-bin
( ) Crop for HasselSalad
( ) other
Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: David Eckels on September 18, 2013, 06:26:39 pm
Color and I prefer a Hassy crop
Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 18, 2013, 09:38:36 pm
Color for me too.

Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 18, 2013, 11:11:57 pm
() reshoot.
The colours seem oversaturated, the highlights blown and the blacks without detail. IMO.
Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 19, 2013, 03:37:53 am
I think the choice is between colour and bin and I'm afraid I'd opt for the latter. There's no focal point and the pattern isn't sufficiently interesting. IMHO, naturally.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: Jim Pascoe on September 19, 2013, 05:53:05 am
Bin for me - too contrasty!  Sorry... :(

Jim
Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on September 20, 2013, 09:28:02 am
I think the choice is between colour and bin and I'm afraid I'd opt for the latter. There's no focal point and the pattern isn't sufficiently interesting. IMHO, naturally.

Jeremy

Jeremy said it.
Title: Re: Mixed Salad
Post by: Harald L on September 20, 2013, 09:45:03 am
Life can be so cruel.  ;)

Thank you guys for your valued opinions. Nevertheless I like it. Maybe all the raberized pics in the net have influenced my taste;-)

Harald