Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bill Marquis on September 15, 2013, 03:38:17 pm

Title: More fog
Post by: Bill Marquis on September 15, 2013, 03:38:17 pm
It seems every chance I get to shoot lately it's foggy.Any comments would be appreciated.
Title: Re: More fog
Post by: wolfnowl on September 15, 2013, 06:23:49 pm
Must admit I've never seen fog that blue.  Maybe because this is fresh water and I live by the ocean? ???

Mike.
Title: Re: More fog
Post by: RSL on September 15, 2013, 06:32:40 pm
Bill, You might want to try it this way.
Title: Re: More fog
Post by: David Eckels on September 16, 2013, 09:05:28 am
Fog can be wonderful.
Title: Re: More fog
Post by: Bill Marquis on September 16, 2013, 04:23:45 pm
Must admit I've never seen fog that blue.  Maybe because this is fresh water and I live by the ocean? ???

Mike.
I agree it's a bit off,here's a re edit
Title: Re: More fog
Post by: Bill Marquis on September 16, 2013, 04:28:26 pm
Bill, You might want to try it this way.
Thanks Russ I normally prefer B&W but in this case I prefer it in color,minus the excess blue of course :-[ 
Title: Re: More fog
Post by: Bill Marquis on September 16, 2013, 04:30:22 pm
Fog can be wonderful.
It sure does lend a mood to some photos