Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on September 15, 2013, 03:46:40 am

Title: Duckweed
Post by: Harald L on September 15, 2013, 03:46:40 am
In general I don't like to capture the botanical stuff but sometimes I can't resist. What do you think?
Title: Re: Duckweed
Post by: Peter Stacey on September 15, 2013, 04:33:26 am
I think it was worth going against your normal preference. Definitely a nice capture.
Title: Re: Duckweed
Post by: Rob C on September 15, 2013, 05:04:12 am
In general I don't like to capture the botanical stuff but sometimes I can't resist. What do you think?


Almost a good Hasselfake, but in this instance, an HF wouldn't have been the right camera. You did well to shoot with a Leicafake instead: much more comfortable frame for this fine botanical shot that demands to be off-centre.

Rob C
Title: Re: Duckweed
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 15, 2013, 02:09:41 pm
Yes. Leicafake wins. Nice capture.
Title: Re: Duckweed
Post by: David Eckels on September 16, 2013, 09:06:47 am
I think it was worth going against your normal preference. Definitely a nice capture.
+1