Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on September 13, 2013, 11:37:53 pm

Title: More bw
Post by: armand on September 13, 2013, 11:37:53 pm
2 themes
Title: Re: More bw
Post by: Harald L on September 14, 2013, 02:50:37 am
I like the 3rd one (only). A untidy old workshop is always a subject.

Harald
Title: Re: More bw
Post by: armand on September 14, 2013, 08:59:55 am
I like the 3rd one (only). A untidy old workshop is always a subject.

Harald

So what you are saying is that you like the most cliche one?
It seems I have this problem lately, I get no replies unless it's a classical/cliche subject  :(
Title: Re: More bw
Post by: David Eckels on September 14, 2013, 09:50:45 am
So what you are saying is that you like the most cliche one?
It seems I have this problem lately, I get no replies unless it's a classical/cliche subject  :(
Sincerely, why is it a cliche?
Title: Re: More bw
Post by: Bill Marquis on September 14, 2013, 10:42:39 am
I like the first two for the patterns and textures  :)
Title: Re: More bw
Post by: armand on September 14, 2013, 11:00:46 am
Sincerely, why is it a cliche?

Quote
An untidy old workshop is always a subject
It kind of sounds like it from this description.