Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: LizardKing on September 13, 2013, 03:17:43 am

Title: Two autumn color pictures, thank you!
Post by: LizardKing on September 13, 2013, 03:17:43 am
Two autumn color pictures, thank you!
Title: Re: Two autumn color pictures, thank you!
Post by: brandtb on September 13, 2013, 05:48:44 pm
very nice tone and atmosphere
Title: Re: Two autumn color pictures, thank you!
Post by: AndrewKulin on September 13, 2013, 09:58:02 pm
+1.  The 2nd image is fantastic.
Title: Re: Two autumn color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Bill Marquis on September 14, 2013, 10:45:08 am
Not much colour but I like them a lot,I love the atmosphere fog lends to landscapes.
Title: Re: Two autumn color pictures, thank you!
Post by: armand on September 14, 2013, 11:17:42 am
They both capture the atmosphere very well, but I really hate the type of weather in the first, especially in this time of the year when the summer ends and you are looking for bright things to feel it for a little longer.