Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: MarkoRepse on September 13, 2013, 02:37:20 am
-
I have the following for sale for the Hy6/Leaf AFi:
-- 50mm lens hood = 125 euro
-- 9mm extension tube = 125 euro
-- 17mm extension tube = 125 euro
-- 45 degree prism finder, Rolleiflex branded = 500 euro
-- Leaf Firewire 800 (DB) - 400 (computer) cable, 4.5m = 50 euro
-- Leaf Firewire 800 (DB) - 800 (computer) cable, 4.5m = 50 euro
-- Leaf Firewire 800 (DB) - 800 (computer) cable, 10m = 100 euro
-- 4x third party battery + extra third party charger, 2200mAh = 75 euro
Leaf firewire cables are the L shaped kind, pretty much like new.
Some batteries have a few scratches but work fine. Each has a box. Charger is compact, does not need cables, has US plug.
The 45 prism is in very good/excellent condition: perfect optics but has some very minor cosmetic damage. No box. Has "Rolleiflex" written and is the original Hy6 color scheme.
Payment by bank transfer, paypal also accepted but please add 4%. I ship from the EU, meaning no further costs for residents.
-
pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m5id58n8thbyggz/VRWkWbhYEs
-
bump
-
A couple of months ago I bought a 60mm lens from Marko - very nice doing business with him!
-
A couple of months ago I bought a 60mm lens from Marko - very nice doing business with him!
Thanks for the note, Wim! It was a pleasure.
I'm prepared to sell the tubes separately if anyone wants. It makes sense to include them, however, since the minimum focusing distance of this lens is rather long, something which the tubes remedy very well.
-
bump!
-
bump
offers welcome!
-
bump!
updated with latest info. see first post
-
bump
-
bump
-
PM sent!
-
Polarizer sold!
I also have a 9 and 17mm tube in good condition (but no box) for 125euro each and a Schneider 90mm APO listed separately here: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=91667
-
bump
SCA3562 sold
-
bump!
also updated first post with whats remaining
-
bump