Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on September 12, 2013, 03:17:42 pm

Title: colonnade 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 12, 2013, 03:17:42 pm
Same park, different place. Is one of these better? Does either really work? I'm not sure.

Jeremy
Title: Re: colonnade 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 12, 2013, 05:47:45 pm
On the first, I'd like to see more on the right side, and on the second, I'd like to see more on the top.
So maybe you should go back and try again with a Hasselfake (or a wider lens).

Title: Re: colonnade 2
Post by: Harald L on September 12, 2013, 06:56:02 pm
To be honest, Colonnade I worked better for me. These ones are to busy in the background which distracts me from the delicate subject.

Harald
Title: Re: colonnade 2
Post by: RSL on September 12, 2013, 07:42:38 pm
+1