Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Riaan van Wyk on September 12, 2013, 01:18:52 pm

Title: 07/09/2013
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on September 12, 2013, 01:18:52 pm
Thoughts please?
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: RSL on September 12, 2013, 01:34:12 pm
Charybdis?
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 12, 2013, 01:48:15 pm
Very fine tonality and composition. Not sure of the whirlpool motion blur... either too much or not enough.
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 12, 2013, 04:13:11 pm
Very fine tonality and composition. Not sure of the whirlpool motion blur... either too much or not enough.

+1, but I like the whirlpool.
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 12, 2013, 06:03:16 pm
I like it a lot, especially the whirlpool.
I do think I'd be tempted to crop (sorry, Russ) some off the bottom below the whirlpool, so that it is the main object of close interest.
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: wolfnowl on September 13, 2013, 01:42:21 am
Dizzying?
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: David Eckels on September 13, 2013, 09:10:47 am
Charybdis?
...certainly not Scylla ;)
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on September 16, 2013, 12:14:04 pm
Nope, no monsters- just foam and bubbles. Thank you for looking.
Title: Re: 07/09/2013
Post by: Rob C on September 16, 2013, 12:20:59 pm
...certainly not Scylla ;)


Absolutely not! She's from Liverpool.

Rob C