Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on September 11, 2013, 02:17:49 pm
-
Long exposure --Colorado Rockies -- Car lights / Hassy
-
Interesting subject and location. Well done anyway.
Harald
-
Would had been nice if it was digital then ;)--- Would had been a much shorter exposure . This required a minus 2 development --to hold the highlights. And a minute or more exposure on the Hassy ..
-
Nicely spooky.
-
Would had been nice if it was digital then
Not ever — NEVER
This picture is a wonderful invitation to meditate and wondering.
W
-
Rule - on the headstone...Nathan Rule is my main character in my present novel I'm writing. I've written several though up until last week, never got a publishing offer...we'll see how that goes.
-
You have full-rights to use this for your novel's cover ;)
-
It could work but I have no plans to kill him off just yet. Though.........I will hold it in reserve and of course give you full book cover notes.
-
More from that evening --