Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: IceMan on September 10, 2013, 11:12:02 am

Title: Comments / Ratings transfer between LR5 and LR3 - how to?
Post by: IceMan on September 10, 2013, 11:12:02 am
Hi all

Here's my challenge: I have a MacPro with LR5 as my main machine. I have a Windows XP laptop for on the go which only supports LR3 (XP ...). I have over 100K images on my MacPro. I now have to go to hospital for a couple of days and thought I could use the time to sort, rate and add keywords to those of my pictures to which I haven't gotten around over the past years.

Now, how do I do this? Between identical versions of Lightroom, I would have exported / imported libraries via an external drive. But how do I do this between LR5 and LR3?

Any experience / ideas? I don't want to change the pictures. Just add ratings and keywords

Cheers
Peter