Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: LizardKing on September 04, 2013, 03:23:05 am

Title: Some summer color pictures, set #1, thank you!
Post by: LizardKing on September 04, 2013, 03:23:05 am
Only 4 attachments allowed, so I need to post another set, sorry...
Thank you!

Title: Re: Some summer color pictures, set #1, thank you!
Post by: RSL on September 04, 2013, 10:50:42 am
They're all very good work, Liz. I'd vote for #4 in this set, #1 in set 2, and #3 in set 4. Overall: Bravo!
Title: Re: Some summer color pictures, set #1, thank you!
Post by: armand on September 04, 2013, 04:32:50 pm
Another excellent proof I need to get up early if I want to get something worthwhile. What region?
Title: Re: Some summer color pictures, set #1, thank you!
Post by: Tonysx on September 04, 2013, 05:22:17 pm
3 and 4 for me. Love the unknown light source in 3!
Title: Re: Some summer color pictures, set #1, thank you!
Post by: Harald L on September 04, 2013, 05:27:51 pm
Excellent set of pictures. Like everyone of it, #4 is my personal favourite. All of them provide the very atmosphere  of a morning at the country side.

Harald
Title: Re: Some summer color pictures, set #1, thank you!
Post by: LizardKing on September 05, 2013, 12:42:44 am
What region?
Russia, 200 km from Moscow