Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jeffdhenkel on September 02, 2013, 05:23:54 pm

Title: What print shop to use
Post by: jeffdhenkel on September 02, 2013, 05:23:54 pm
I'm looking to use a print shop for landscape and art photography. I usually print myself but I don't have time to do so for this job. What print shops would you recommend?
Title: Re: What print shop to use
Post by: Peter Stacey on September 02, 2013, 05:29:18 pm
Welcome to the forum.

Any specific general geographic area, online services or walk in, color and/or B&W or any other details that might help provide useful answers.
Title: Re: What print shop to use
Post by: jeffdhenkel on September 02, 2013, 05:32:03 pm
Welcome to the forum.

Any specific general geographic area, online services or walk in, color and/or B&W or any other details that might help provide useful answers.


Thank you, I'm in Seattle but open to online or walk in. I'm working in color and B&W. It's art being presented gallery style in a high end restaurant.
Title: Re: What print shop to use
Post by: Ligament on September 02, 2013, 06:58:03 pm
If you are in Seattle, you want to work with Tyler Boley of Custom Digital. He is a master printmaker, and uses Cone's inks for B&W (amazing) as well as color pigments. I am very satisfied with his work and dedication.
Title: Re: What print shop to use
Post by: Mark Lindquist on September 02, 2013, 07:04:22 pm
Dan Berg - absolutely fantastic - the best in customer service you could imagine:

http://www.bergscanvasgallery.com/

A very high level of professionalism with an extremely personal approach and commitment to getting it right.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

Mohnton, PA