Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 29, 2013, 07:32:29 am

Title: Cruisers
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 29, 2013, 07:32:29 am
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7338/9622368086_f6ffca3e4c_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Cruisers
Post by: David Eckels on August 29, 2013, 02:26:41 pm
Nice, Chris. I like the warm tones and the lighting. DOF seems just right.
Title: Re: Cruisers
Post by: cjogo on August 29, 2013, 02:34:36 pm
Love that lighting and the hue >>low angle good
Title: Re: Cruisers
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 29, 2013, 03:57:26 pm
Hijacking the highjacker's thread:
Title: Re: Cruisers
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 29, 2013, 07:03:05 pm
I like that mine are more random.
Title: Re: Cruisers
Post by: Tonysx on August 29, 2013, 08:49:34 pm
Random or symmetric? My choice would be symmetry. But all 3 are very very viewable.
Title: Re: Cruisers
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 29, 2013, 08:58:17 pm
Randomly symmetrical...yes, I like that!

And I like Slobodan's, but he knew that. ;)