Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on August 28, 2013, 02:01:01 am
-
Step of La Defense
-
Love those lines… La Défense is really a fantastic place for geometric studies and you made excellent use of it in your photos.
Bravo
-
Love those lines… La Défense is really a fantastic place for geometric studies and you made excellent use of it in your photos.
Bravo
But how did you clone out all the tourists? ;) La Defense IS a very visually interesting setting. I have to return, soon.
-
You were much younger then; you're older than that now....and that's why there is a profound lack of tourists.
-
In any self-portrait it is interesting to think about why the photographer/subject decided to present THIS photo among all the possibilities. I wonder what we can learn about you by looking at this pic?
-
I had a manual crank timer-switch -plugged into my Hassy with a 150mm --- I think the massive Gitzo tripod out in the middle of this Plaza > kept some of the crowd away .... & just the right time of day ;)