Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on August 26, 2013, 05:39:00 pm

Title: The plumber passed away
Post by: Harald L on August 26, 2013, 05:39:00 pm
I wonder how a fish-manger decorates his grave.

(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5468/9599638365_e6f391faaa_b.jpg)
Title: Re: The plumber passed away
Post by: francois on August 27, 2013, 05:50:25 am
Very nice geometry, colors and details…

Is it really in a cemetery?
Title: Re: The plumber passed away
Post by: Harald L on August 27, 2013, 07:08:01 am
...Is it really in a cemetery?

Yes and No. I've seen this particular one in a gardening exhibition which is partly located in a cemetery. But I've asked the gardener (not seriously;-) how I could arrange my own grave considering my profession (I would need some keybords, CPU- and memory-chips, disk-drives etc) and he told me that he had already decorated several plots for plumbers, carpenters and masons.

Harald
Title: Re: The plumber passed away
Post by: francois on August 27, 2013, 07:29:10 am
Yes and No. I've seen this particular one in a gardening exhibition which is partly located in a cemetery. But I've asked the gardener (not seriously;-) how I could arrange my own grave considering my profession (I would need some keybords, CPU- and memory-chips, disk-drives etc) and he told me that he had already decorated several plots for plumbers, carpenters and masons.

Harald

Thanks Harald for the info. I have quite a few old HDs, keyboards, floppy discs, SyQuests etc… Now, you gave me an excellent idea… I know where they will end up! Considering that pharaohs took many "accessories" with them for eternity, why shouldn't we do the same!
 :D