Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Robert Brummitt on August 25, 2013, 04:04:48 pm

Title: Asphalt series
Post by: Robert Brummitt on August 25, 2013, 04:04:48 pm
These are a series of photos I did while waiting for someone in a parking lot. I enjoyed the abstract flow of the repair of the asphalt.
Title: Re: Asphalt series
Post by: RSL on August 25, 2013, 05:45:49 pm
Robert, Sorry, you lost me. I don't understand what the point is. I sometimes see this kind of thing in LensWork but I don't understand it then either.
Title: Re: Asphalt series
Post by: WalterEG on August 25, 2013, 06:50:59 pm
These are wonderful meditations Robert,

I have long held a desire to do a sequence of white-onwhite or black-on-black and you have just reignited the desire.

We see far too little of this thinking these days.

I do hope that they also exist as luscious low-key prints.

Thanks for sharing,

W
Title: Re: Asphalt series
Post by: Iluvmycam on August 26, 2013, 09:29:55 pm
OK, but nothing exciting for me. Maybe #1 if it was sharper.
Title: Re: Asphalt series
Post by: mezzoduomo on August 27, 2013, 12:04:07 am
Overly dark, flat....essentially uninteresting.  Sorry....